Fastfix Step-by-Step guide to our On Site Car Battery Replacement Service, and get back to the road
Having a car-can’t-start situation due to a dead / flat car battery is very stressful. FastFix is here to help – we are professionals. We use the following proven process to get you back on the road ASAP:
1. Get Car & On Site Location Info
- Car Make/Model & Other info: Make/Model, Colour, Number
- Car Location: Area (eg. CBD, Sengkang, Jurong East, Woodlands) & 6-digit-postal-code if possible
2. Quote & Confirm
- FastFix will provide Pricing & ETA verballyand followed by detailed text message.
- Please respond with “OK” to Confirm.
- Mechanic will be dispatched, please wait for us. Mechanic will call you just before arriving, please be on standby.
3. Swing Into Action (target completion in 20-min)
- We arrive on site for your car battery replacement.
- Explain what we are going to do.
- Test condition of battery, replacing only if necessary.
- Remove old battery and install new one – ensuring that all electronics settings are retained (if possible).
- Test the alternator (charging system) to ensure that it is good. We will advise you if it is not.
- Take back old battery for proper disposal.
4. We Complete Your On Site Car Battery Replacement: Sign-off & Payment
- Please sign off on the job upon completion.
- We accept. cash, personal cheques or funds transfer – we will issue official receipt.
- We will provide you with car battery’s manufacturer warranty card (please keep in car together with receipt).
5. ALL: Very Happy After On Site Car Battery Replacement
Please feel free to call us at 81145500. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you.